Welcome to the LMKR Blog – a platform to share and collaborate on new ideas and latest offerings in the upstream E&P sector. Here you can also interact with LMKR’s technical team to learn what is being offered at LMKR.
If there is a particular topic that you would like to get more information on or would like to contribute to the blog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMKR does not hold any responsibility for views expressed in the comments section as they belong to the contributor and do not reflect the views of LMKR.
To get the most out of LMKR Blogs and ensure an open and honest exchange of ideas which are beneficial for all users, the following House Rules apply:
- Users are allowed to post comments only after they have provided a username and email address. This is to ensure the authenticity of the visitor.
- All comments will be moderated. We reserve the right to delete any comment deemed inappropriate, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, defamatory or obscene.
- We are under no obligation to publish all comments – if it does not meet our house rules, it will not be published without notification from our end.
- Please do not post unrelated comments on topics. If you have a question, email us at email@example.com
- Do not post any personal details on comments. LMKR does not hold responsibility for them being misused.
- Spamming and/or flooding are strictly prohibited. This will result in being banned from the LMKR blog.
- Refrain from posting explicit material on the LMKR Blog. The LMKR Blog is strictly for business/technology related discussions.
- Promotion and Advertising of any sort on the LMKR Blog whether it be for businesses, websites and/or social media pages is strictly prohibited.
Please read our Privacy statement for further information