Source and validity of information are key factors in running an efficient business. Scouting services, with the help of designated teams and information systems, plays a pivotal role in searching and gathering of vital information. Such services also increase the available runtime for quick and efficient decision making.
In 1994, Pakistan’s Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources (MPNR) started an initiative aimed at developing a database of critical E&P information and granted to LMKR the management of all such information through our web based scouting service. Since then, Pakistan’s E&P information is being managed through LMKR’s Pakistan Petroleum Information Service (PPIS). This scouting service ensures availability of E&P data to petroleum companies and the ministry for their daily business routines including:
- E&P promotional events, upstream news, Government E&P polices
- Monthly reports of seismic surveys, details of wells being drilled, field wise oil & gas production, number of licenses granted, applications received, and extensions/renewals granted during the month as well as details of the wells and seismic surveys which will be carried out during the next quarter)
- Annual reports
- Activity maps (Energy Infrastructure map, Zone map, Exploratory Well map and Joint Venture maps etc.)
- Petroleum sector highlights
- Farm in/ Farm out, discoveries, reserves, weekly production, concessions, drilling status, quarterly concessions, quarterly drilling, quarterly production, quarterly seismic data
- Pakistan oil and gas directory.
For more about PPIS online services please visit www.ppisonline.com.