R&D team at LMKR is committed to providing the best possible solutions to its customers. Our regular client interaction and frequent customer feedback has supported the release of GeoGraphix 2016, which will soon be available for download. For an exclusive insight into the latest features offered by this release, sign up for our webinar ‘What’s coming in GeoGraphix 2016’.
The webinar provides a review of all the new features in the upcoming 2016.1 release followed by a demonstration of the features in a workflow. Some of the features that will be covered include:
- smartSECTION Curve Interpolation Fill
- smartSECTION Buffered Projected Cross Sections
- Launching GVERSE Planner directly from smartSECTION
- smartSECTION Multiple Pro3D Display Regions
- smarsECTION Seismic Backdrop Color Palette Display Range Adjustment
- PRIZM Single Well Zone Summary Reports
- PRIZM Multi-well Zone Summary Reports
Register now to get your slot reserved!
Topic: What’s coming in GeoGraphix 2016
Presenter: Fred Poland
Date: 18th August, 2016
Time: 10:30 AM CDT